About Priority Points
The Tiger Scholarship Fund Priority Points Program is utilized to reward both donor loyalty and generosity. Each donor’s Priority Points total is taken into consideration when assigning or allocating the following:
- New or additional season tickets
- Seat relocation requests
- Reserved parking
- Football away-game tickets
- Neutral site game tickets
- SEC Championship tickets
- Bowl Game tickets
- Premium Seating (Football & Men’s Basketball Suites, Tiger Lounge Seats, Loge Box and Club Seats based on availability)
TSF Donors Receive:
|1 Points||For every $100 given to Mizzou Athletics via the TSF|
|2 Points||For every consecutive year you have purchased season tickets for Football or Men's Basketball
(Points are added following the close of each respective sport season)
|3 Points||For every consecutive year you have been a member of the TSF|
Notes: For consecutive season tickets and consecutive years of giving, points are not received for the first year of purchase or donation. Points begin accumulating during the second consecutive year. In the event that season tickets and/or TSF contribution is not renewed the Priority Points in these categories will revert back to zero.
Should you choose to “pool” your contributions with other alumni/friends, please be aware that the TSF can only recognize one individual from the group as the contact person and only the contact person will receive Priority Points and the associated benefits listed above.
Ways to Earn Additional Points
Earn Priority Points For Away/Neutral Site Ticket Purchase
Earn 2 points for Football Bowl game and neutral site game ticket purchases (Illinois Men’s Basketball game only). Points are awarded per game, not per ticket.
Check Your Points Online
All customers of Mizzou Athletics have an online account.
- To log on, use your email address or account number and your password. If you have ever had tickets (season or single game) or given to the TSF you have an online account. For a first-time visitor to your online account and do not know your password, click the "Forgot Your Password?" link to obtain the password associated with your account.
- Once you are signed in you will see your Priority Points located in your profile.
To request your log on information or ask a question, please call 573.882.0704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.